How to Lose Belly Fat After Pregnancy and Shape Up Now
If you want to know how to lose weight after pregnancy, then you must get this right – you don’t go on a diet, you just eat better, and you work out smarter.
For most women, losing the belly fat after pregnancy is often difficult. But the key to a flatter belly is a healthy nutrition – and high intensity workout. It’s as simple as that.
If you can keep these 2 essential key points in mind, with patience you will lose the weight.
Below are 6 tips to help women lose belly fat after pregnancy-
How to Lose Belly Fat After Pregnancy
1. You give up easily when you don’t see quick results. Sometimes it can take weeks to notice significant physical changes. Keep yourself from getting discouraged by shifting your focus from your long term goal to more immediate benefits. Think about how easy it is now to carry the groceries, or how you can dash up two flights of stairs without getting winded.
2. Break down your overall goal into smaller more manageable ones, emphasizing what you’re adding to your diet rather than what you’re giving up! Tackle a few easy items on your list first, like doing 5 push ups every morning or switching to leaner cuts of meat. Once you’ve mastered those changes, try more challenging ones, like packing your lunch instead of hitting the deli or taking a kick-boxing class after work. Remember it took you nine months to gain that pregnant belly fat, so you can expect to lose all of it in days.
3. Portion control – eat your dinner on a salad plate so that you are forced to limit your portions – and intake of calories. The best part? The plate looks so packed with food you will feel as if you have eaten
4. Eating out less and cooking more is one of the most effective things you can do to keep fat and calories in check! So build your diet around ‘fresh, natural produce’ like whole grains, beans, 5 serves of fruits and veggies daily, and lean protein to help you reach – and maintain your recommended targets!
5. If possible, eliminate all kinds of sugary beverages, take away foods and other processed food. These foods may taste great, but it’s high in calories and just adds more body fat to your waistline.
6. Please don’t waste your time on long boring tread-mills or light resistance training – If it is not intensive and challenging, you will not burn body fat effectively. Research has shown that high variable intensity training is the best way to burn more body fat, during and after a workout! Not only that, it requires less workout time, a minimum of 40 minutes only is required to get results. Hence a combination of high intensity interval training and challenging strength training is the best way to shape up fast for both women and men! If you need a great workout designed for women, try The Truth About Six Pack Abs – It contains great information on healthy eating and has the best workouts to help women to slash the belly fat.