Some symptoms, like nausea and vomiting, common in early pregnancy are often confused with signs of a bad stomach bug. But if these symptoms occur for more than two weeks and you miss your period, it might be time to talk to an OBGYN about getting tested. If you do find out that you’re pregnant it’s important to talk to your partner and make a plan before starting any prenatal care or taking any new medicines.
• Missed Menstrual Period:
One of the most obvious signs that a woman is pregnant is missing her period. This may be an indication as to whether or not she is pregnant or if she might be soon.
• Morning Sickness:
Pregnant women experience a range of unpleasant symptoms and many are completely unpredictable. You might think you’ll feel nauseous for most of the pregnancy, but this isn’t necessarily true. Nausea is often experienced around the first trimester and disappears by the second. It contains various nutritional facts that are essential during pregnancy stages based on the various developmental changes of their baby.
• Tender Breast:Tender swollen breast, even enlarged breast is symptom of pregnancy. Though tender breast is sign of impending sign of menstrual cycle, enlarged breast is the sign with pregnancy. You feel the breast to be sore and swollen, and have a tingling sensation; these are good symptoms of pregnancy. As pregnancy progress areolas will darken and swell.
• Fatigue:Getting tired easily and feeling of fatigue is the indicator of pregnancy, with other symptoms present. Taking nap can help pregnant woman during normal daily activities.
• Frequent Urination:
Once you get at least a month into your pregnancy, you may find that your bladder gets constantly stimulated and you must urinate often.
• Mood swings:This is the one, where others have to take the blunt of your pregnancy. Your fatigue and tiredness makes you go crazy at times, feelings of euphoria followed by depression or sadness such emotional changes are experienced.
• Implantation bleeding:Implantation bleeding occurs when the fertilized egg implants itself into the uterine wall; this process occurs 6-12 days after conception and may be accompanied by light spotting and cramps.
• Pregnancy Headaches:Headaches, that is tolerable, an early pregnancy symptom. If occur take quick nap and avoid taking pain killers but if Preeclampsia or toxemia is happening with headache then this can be dangerous to a pregnant woman. If you are pregnant and you have this symptom, be sure to go to your health care provider immediately.
• Light Headedness:This is can be light headedness or even actual fainting.
• Constipation:This is experienced, because of hormonal changes affecting the digestive system. Its better to drink loads of water and even exercising can help.
Some early symptoms of pregnancy include nausea and frequent urination. However, other common symptoms begin even before a missed period such as headaches, fatigue, food cravings and mood swings.
Some of these symptoms can copy those which would occur in the premenstrual week, therefore, do not be confused and as they can appear several days after conception. The pregnancy test that you make yourself confirms your pregnancy to be as early as possible so that you provide the earliest prenatal care for you and also for your baby during the time of your pregnancy.