My name is Judy from NY USA, one of my friends who is a Chinese taught me the correct way to use Chinese Pregnancy Calendar to predict baby gender. I have used it successfully predict my baby gender in the early stage of my pregnancy. I share the method with anyone who wants to learn.
Chinese Pregnancy Calendar is based on Chinese lunar calendar which is totally different from the Western Calendar (Gregorian Calendar). the lunar calendar use it’s own system to record dates and the four seasons. For example, the lunar month March is at 17th April 2007, so it is impossible to get accurate prediction based on the Western calendar.
How to Use Chinese Pregnancy Calendar
Chinese lunar months from January to December are listed on the top row of the Chinese pregnancy calendar, and the mother’s ages during the conception from 18 to 45 are listed on the left column of the pregnancy calendar.
First, find out the Chinese pregnancy Calendar in my website, then follow the steps below to get accurate results.
1. take note of the woman’s age during the time of conception.
2. Add 1 to the woman’s age.
3. Take note of the month when the baby was conceived and then exchange the month into the Lunar Month.
4. Then, locate the month on the top portion of the Chart and the age on the left side of the chart.
5. Lastly, follow these two coordinates to the spot where they meet and intersect, and look for the corresponding box labeled “B” for boy, or “G” for girl.
Although Chinese Pregnancy Calendar maintains 95% results for baby gender prediction, it is not the proven method for baby gender selection. You may more valuable info regarding gender selection and pregnancy in my website.