Best Times To Get Pregnant
The best time in your life to get pregnant is when you feel ready and have an overwhelming desire to have a baby.
Age is a factor but not as important as one may think. The crucial factor is discussing your desire to have a baby with your partner and agree on a time frame to embark on the wonderful life changing events a baby brings.
Questions to ask your partner:
1. Are you ready to have a baby?
2. When would you like to start a family? Straight away/ A year/ 2-3 years
3. Can we afford to have a baby?
4. Who will be the primary caregiver? You or your partner
5. Are you healthy enough to conceive a baby? Not smoking/ Drinking/ doing drugs.
Once you have discussed these questions with your partner you will have a good idea on when to begin. Remember it may take up to a year to conceive so don’t put pressure on yourself to get pregnant straight away.
The best time to become pregnant is during the middle of your cycle between days 10-20. Each cycle you have a 20% chance of becoming pregnant.
So good luck! and remember to have fun and enjoy all that baby making.